It’s December 1st and you know what that means: it’s the first day of Blogmas!!
It’s my first year participating in Blogmas and I’m SO excited about it! To spread holiday cheer and winter vibes, I’ve been tagged in the Winter Boss Girl Bloggers challenge!
1. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
My favourite holiday tradition is definitely “Santa” putting oranges in the bottom of my stocking each year. That and eating the oranges while everyone opens their stocking on Christmas morning.
2. What are your favorite go to winter lippies?
My favourite winter lippies this year are all very different from one another! My number one pick this year is a classic- blistex regular. I love it because although it doesn’t add any colour, it feels so good on my lips! My top 2 for colour are the Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in the colour “Berry Couture #835” and NYX soft matte lip cream in the shade “London” I love this one because of it’s brown undertones.
3. What is your favorite winter scent? (Candles, perfumes, etc.)
I am LOVING candles this holiday season, but then again.. who isn’t? My absolute favourite this year is from Bath & Body Works and it’s “Spiced Apple Toddy”. A close second is “Comfort”.
4. What is your go to winter fashion trend?
Can’t go wrong with a pair of black leggings, an oversized sweater & a knit scarf!
5. Your all time favorite holiday movie?
6. Your all time favorite holiday song?
“We wish you a Merry Christmas”.
7. Do you prefer to travel during the holidays or stay home?
There’s nowhere I’d rather be on Christmas morning than home!
8. Your favorite winter skin care must haves?
My top 2 winter skin care must haves are both creams! The first one i put on every morning after I shower and its the Nivea Refreshingly Soft Cream. The second I put on after I was my face at night and it’s the NoExema Classic Clean original deep cleansing cream. It tingles and feels so refreshing!
9. Your favorite winter hair care must have?
Heat Protector! I can’t live without it!
10. Your favorite winter activity?
When I was little it was building snowman, but now I prefer to stay inside and drink tea and watch Christmas movies! I do love going on winter walks with my family and taking photos outside though!
11. Your must have winter beauty product?
I really can’t choose between my L’oreal Pro-Glow Foundation and the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer!
12. Do you love the snow or hate it?
13. One item on your wishlist this year:
A new camera! I have no idea which one so leave suggestions down below!
14. Your favorite holiday treat?
Chocolate! Anything chocolate!
15. Holiday shopping finished before December or last minute?
Don’t forget to subscribe to be updated for all my Blogmas posts!